Robinsnest is a small, family run self catering accommodation providing a warm welcome to students in Limerick. Ideal for those attending the University of Limerick, including Erasmus students, looking for a home from home experience.
This great value, budget, term time accommodation has everything you may need:
- Choose from a range of clean, comfortable, single occupancy rooms: single, double or ensuite
- The room rate covers all bedding, towels, utility bills (including wifi) etc
- All guests are provided with a key to their own room for extra comfort and security.
- Shared communal spaces are cleaned on a weekly basis
- All necessary cooking utensils are provided
- Access to washing machine and drying facilities are available
- Conveniently located in a quiet suburb ideal for focusing on your studies
- 15 minutes by bike from the University of Limerick
- 15 minutes on the 301 bus (from across the road) to the city centre
- A short walk from a Lidl, Tesco, various takeaways and pubs
- Enjoy a session of traditional authentic Irish music with a pint of Guinness in Larkins pub
- Catch a match in the home of Munster rugby at Thomond park or take a short drive to the countryside
Find out more about our rooms or give us a call now on +353 (0) 85 7834066.
Dave and Rose look forward to welcoming you to Robinsnest!